‘Being freaking awesome’ is not an official job title ...know what is?
Network Solution Architect!
Architecture is a design process which has been fine-tuned, something done by the experts. This role is for one such expert who can be from the inception of things, at the juncture of creating something profound.
This role would be a great match for someone coming from Network Architecture, who is interested in a mix of billable, presales and productive work.
- Billable Work – Consulting, Creation of High-Level Designs, Project or Programme
- Presales Work – Review and create SOWs, Work as a Tender participant or as the Solution Lead
- Productive Work – Product offering creation and maintenance, mentoring and coaching of other aspiring Solution Architects, coaching other presales resources on win strategy, bid response and win strategies, review and final endorsement of work before release as Solution Lead
- 4+ years equivalent full-time experience as a Solution Architect in Network and Network Security
- Work with a large variety SMEs to get the presales outcomes and outputs for Senior Account Managers in tenders and SOW requests
- 10+ years of IT industry experience
- Experience leading teams and mentoring people
- Past Team Leadership in direct or indirect management roles
- Experience working in Health and Government agencies
- TOGAF certified
- Product development and management
- CCNP Enterprise or CCIE
- Flexible work arrangements
- Work for an excellent leader in technology
- Competitive pay package
If you think you are freaking awesome then apply for this role or for more information, call Hannah on 0416 494 105 or email email@example.com.