“Empathy is about finding echoes of another person in yourself.”
– Mohsin Hamid
In this case, with the objective of bringing your passion for design and translating it into a product vision that speaks to users on a personal empathic level.
This Product Management Consulting firm is looking for Senior/Lead UX Designers to make significant business transformations for clients in the start-up landscape. You’ll be working across HealthTech, FinTech, SaaS, and with enterprise clients undergoing digital transformations
Creating human-centred experiences that drive positive customer and business impact, you’ll act on a consultancy basis working collaboratively with clients and colleagues in product teams.
We’re looking for someone with strong design instincts, excellent communication skills, user-centered design values, principles and practices and the use of agile methodologies.
You, yourself and why?
- You have 5+ years of experience in user experience and interaction design for desktop, mobile and web applications
- Strong background in user-centered design principles
- You are able to create innovative interfaces, map user journeys, identify new functionalities, prioritise user needs and communicate your ideas
- You have already worked in Agile (Scrum, Kanban) and used methods like Lean UX or Design Sprints
- You perfectly master design software such as Figma, Sketch, Adobe XD, Axure and prototyping tools like InVision (+ Craft), Marvel App, Flinto, FramerJS
You are joining a culture that has product at its core, innovation in its bloodstream, and diversity on tap. This is a business that encourages every viewpoint to come together in order to solve complex problems in ways that are just now possible.
To apply for this role contact Kylie on 0491 722 938 or email email@example.com.