Are you interested in working for a global leading eCommerce company that allows customers to shop, buy and sell across multiple product categories?
Do you want a role that will still allow you to utilise your technical skills whilst leading a team and fine-tuning the data strategy?
Then this could be the role for you!
We are looking for an Manager who will work with the Head of Data & Analytics and leadership team to actively drive insights and analysis to support decision making. The ideal candidate will be hands on, utilising data to solve analytical problems whilst working towards short- and long-term goals that build on their data strategy. You will have a curious mind set and a test and learn approach.
What be doing:
- Lead the charge on building a data-driven culture strengthening the use of data and collaboration across key business stakeholders.
- Lead platform analytics - Developing and enabling strategic insights in the business and identifying opportunities to deliver value and commercial outcomes
- Develop BI solutions and roll out self-serve dashboards
- Deep dive into product/marketing/customer analytics, user behaviour and A/B testing.
- Develop experimentation and measurement methodologies to evaluate the performance of product level and customer level initiatives
- Tackle strategic challenges via advanced analytical methods
- Lead and developing a small team of analysts
- Bachelors or degree in relevant discipline
- 5-8 years' experience in a Lead Analyst / Data Analytics Manager role with a digital or retail background is preferred
- Subject matter experience in all aspects of Analytics working with large complex data sets
- Hands-on skills in data analytics and data visualisation, including the ability to build and maintain effective dashboards and conduct exploratory analyses for specific teams
- Adanced technical skills across SQL, Python, Tableau is
- Exposure or knowledge of Google analytics & A/B testing
- Experience with one or more of the following - Hadoop (Spark), , Amazon Redshift, (desirable)
- Ability to influence senior leaders and at all levels of the business
If this sounds like you get in touch to find out more about this opportunity firstname.lastname@example.org or 0481346579