A well loved Australian brand that is taking the market by storm and reshaping it's industry! They are an enterprise size business that are very much in the high growth stage. A fast paced environment, with great team culture, working with brand new innovative technology and people that truely care about making a difference to lives through tech.
What you’ll be doing
An exciting time to come on board as a Senior Software Engineer to create the API architecture, build microservices and support scaling the platform.
You’ll join the young and collaborate team working through complex and interesting technical problems that’ll hugely impact the products success, whilst building on your experience.
They are just about to launch a full digital transformation, so nice greenfield work to be done. Opportunity to peer review others solutions, code and support the architecture.
You will own your work, collaborating with other engineers and other stakeholders. Build new platforms to support our rapid growth. Architect their systems. Build out new APIs to support our single page apps.
Majority of your day will be backend focused but you will get to work across some front end as well.
We are forward thinking and constantly looking for new ways to use tech to make the product better!
- AWS - EC2, RDS, S3, etc
- PHP - Symphony
- Angular & React
Core skills for the role:
- Expert PHP skills with strong proficiency on PHP framework Symphony or Laravel
- Significant AWS experience
- Experience building microservices and understand microservice architecture
- Exceptional problem solving skills
- Experience with API Gateway or OAuth2
- Team player - able to work independently and collaboratively
- Strong communication skills both verbally and written
- Great if you have Node.js experience - if not we will teach you
- Budget set aside for Growth and Development for all staff
- Option to work in the office or fully remotely - whatever suits you
- Flexible working hours
- Fun, collaborative and supportive working environment
If you are keen on hearing more about this Senior PHP role or any other opportunities please reach out! Dani - email@example.com or 0435 762 005