Data & Insights Analyst
Are you interested in working for a global eCommerce company that allows customers to shop, buy and sell across multiple product categories?
Do you want to directly impact the lives of Australian’s by improving customer experiences?
Are you someone who has a proactive approach to problem solving and believes in the value of data?
Then this could be the role for you!
What a day will look like:
- Perform deep dive analytics using SQL or Python to support the CX, Product and Design teams.
- Work closely with business stakeholders to identify opportunities to improve product and user experience.
- Automate reports and create robust dashboards using Tableau to provide visibility on product performance, and customer behaviour.
- Support product development, go-to-market plans and customer experience strategies.
What you’ll bring:
- 3+ years of data analysis experience within customer, product or marketing related fields
- A passion for data storytelling
- A proactive mindset with the ability to deliver actionable insights and recommendations
- Experienced across SQL, Tableau and some exposure to Google Analytics and A/B testing
- Flexible working from home options
- International career opportunities
- Career development, training and opportunities to grow both personally and professionally
- Health insurance package + more benefits
If this sounds like you get in touch to find out more about this opportunity email@example.com or 0481346579