About the company
Australia's fastest-growing security company is looking for a talented Full Stack Software Engineer to help them build new features for their flagship cyber-security products. Core products include identity and access management, single sign-on authentication, and network security via Blockchain.
With the evolution of cryptography and cryptocurrencies and the increasing rate of online transactions, innovations in cybersecurity have never been more important.
About your role:
As part of a small agile team, you will be working directly with product owners and founders on the core platform. The role will see you designing and improving the software delivery system, and delivering real customer solutions using the latest technologies (Java, SpringBoot, Angular 8, PostgreSQL, Docker, AWS).
About your experience:
- Core Java and Java related technologies (Spring, Spring Boot)
- A basic understanding of object orientated design, garbage collection and data structures within core Java
- PostgreSQL, MongoDB, MySQL databases.
- Degree in CS/Engineering, IT or related field of study.
- Personal projects (GitHub, Bitbucket, etc.) and passion for tech.
What's in it for you?
- The latest technologies in web development.
- Build a product in one of the fastest-growing industries in the world
- Autonomy and ownership - lots of room to grow and develop new skills
- Career progression - this company is building fast.
- Excellent work-life balance.
Interested to become a part of a collaborative and progressive engineering team? Apply now or for more details contact firstname.lastname@example.org or call 0435 026 648.