- Flexible working arrangements,
- Wide variety of customer and data centric project
As the worlds of bricks and mortar retail and ecommerce continue to blend, this global Australian icon has embarked on a significant digital and customer transformation.
With programs covering payments, loyalty, rewards, big data, security and customer personalisation and all utilising modern tech, this is an excellent opportunity to work in a multi-platform multi-program environment.
Working in project teams, you will build a range of products and services using React, Node, Typescript, PostgresSQL and GraphQL in a multi-cloud (GCP and AWS), API and Microservices driven architecture. You’ll also develop experience working in a highly collaborative agile team, using version control systems like Git.
The day to day
- Design, build, test, deploy and support new and existing features (owning the complete lifecycle of a feature)
- Peer review code, understanding the impact of overall design choices
- Input into system architecture
- Solve system bugs, performance problems, production issues
- Facilitate communication during software lifecycle e.g. stand-ups, retrospectives etc.
- Help optimise completion of work
The entire focus of this business lies in giving pretty much every Australian a great in-person, online and mobile experience, ensuring the customer (and their data) is at the forefront of everything you do.
The company historically has offered a blended work environment.