This highly successful, Australian health-tech business is revolutionizing the Healthcare industry using data analytics, AI and machine learning. Due to their continued growth and success, the team is growing and they are looking for a Senior DevOps Engineer to join them. In this newly created role, you'll take the DevOps reigns, driving best practice behaviours across cloud architecture and constantly looking for opportunities to optimise processes and practices. This is a role where you can really make a difference. The company's rapid growth provides the opportunity to practice advanced concepts with a leadership and exec team who are open to new ideas and solutions.
Skills and experience required:
- Strong project management and people skills
- Strong experience with AWS
- Experience with cloud security and compliance
- Experience working in a dynamic, cross-functional agile environment with various stakeholders
- Highly proficient in Terraform & best practice in “Infrastructure as Code”
- Experience in automating CI + Deployment pipelines
- Experience in secure design and multi-region workloads
- Experience in Linux administration and shell scripting
- Experience in Docker or similar container technology
- Experience with monitoring tools and services such as the ELK stack
What's in it for you?
- Work with the latest and greatest technologies
- Fastest growing industry in the world
- Stimulating and diverse problems to solve
- Autonomy and responsibility
- Career progression - this company is building fast.
- Excellent work-life balance.
If this sounds like a good fit, we'd love to have a chat. Please apply now or reach out directly to firstname.lastname@example.org