An exciting opportunity has arisen for a People & Performance Specialist to join a best-in-class technology company that focuses on delivering memorable experiences between consumers and brands.
be part of one of the fastest growing businesses in the region with YoY growth of more than 100%Australia and New Zealand’s most innovative brands have chosen to work with this business to drive customer experiences.
As the company scales, they want to continue to ensure their people are at the heart of everything they do.
- Work with key stakeholders to drive, develop and execute the People, Culture and Performance vision.
- Own the execution of OKRs set by Co-Founders across the business, ensuring key personnel and team leads are to own these across their teams.
- Develop team training programs including management of budget.
- Develop growth and performance programs that allow individuals to grow their careers and perform at their best.
- Manage and develop core Human Resource policies including leave, salary and more.
- Own and optimise the employee onboarding experience, setting them up for success as quickly as possible in their new role.
- Partner with and optimise the Talent Acquisition function and improve time to hire, time spent hiring and ensuring we continue to attract and retain the best people in our sphere.
- Be the ears within the organisation to understand sentiment and key people metrics, ensuring that the feedback loop is clear to managers and co-founders,
- Owning and driving company events and socials - company drinks, kick-offs, team building
- 3+ years' experience (minimum) in a People/HR focused role at a fast-paced company
- Knowledge of Australian employment law highly regarded
- Experience advising senior leaders on HR-related matters
- Strategic mindset, connecting the dots between ideas and outputs
- Strong problem-solving skills and ability to manage conflicting priorities
- Your stakeholder management skills are outstanding. You care personally and challenge directly - you are not afraid to give or get candid feedback