Dress for success! Global player, well known consulting firm requires a Technical Consultant - SQL Server DBA for this permanent role.
- Plans and Leads database development and maintenance of complex databases including:
- design database environments and databases
- design, develop, modify, test, release/deploy and maintain database objects
- design, develop, modify, test, release/deploy and maintain database security and audit solutions
- design, develop, modify, test, release/deploy and maintain database recovery solutions
- execute database and data recovery
- DBMS SW implementation, upgrade, patching
- Utilising and enhancing best practices to develop work plans, checklists and defined processes.
- Proactively supports application teams.
- Provides advice on complex application data issues.
- Ensures database support documentation is developed and maintained.
- Designs database monitoring solutions and assists others in monitoring and proactively anticipating or identifying issues.
- Minimum of 5 years DBA experience in SQL Server environments
- Wintel System knowledge
- SQL Server System performance tuning & recovery experience
- Strong SQL Server diagnostics and debugging skills
- SQL Server 2008 and 2012 experience
- Windows Cluster and SQL Server AlwaysOn experience
- Strong communication and customer facing skills
If you would like to talk in more detail about the role, give me a call or drop me an email – 0414 494 831 / email@example.com