About the company:
This award winning tech consulting firm specialises in all things Data, DevOps and cloud. This deep, focussed specialisation translates into expert capability and a terrific internal culture that nurtures their peoples’ genuine passion for technology.
The team is growing and is looking for a number of DevOps Engineers to join them to meet increased client demand. They’re interested in meeting people with all levels of experience and backgrounds, so whether you have 1 years’ DevOps experience or 10, whether you’ve worked mostly with AWS, Azure or GCP - let’s have a chat.
Things to love about the role:
- Flexible work environment – work in a way that works for you
- Heaps of benefits – generous parental leave policy, life Insurance, income protection, access to the Employee Assistance Program + the list goes on
- Great professional and technical development initiatives to invest in both your soft skills and your tech capability
- Being in a consulting environment lets you work across multiple projects, meaning your work is varied and interesting and you get exposure to different technologies and cloud providers
- You’ll be working with (a lot of) emerging technology
- Sponsored certifications across all partner technology vendors
Who are you?
- Your background is in IT infrastructure and you’ve had some level of exposure to DevOps
- You’ve worked with Azure, AWS or GCP
- You’re a natural problem solver and you’re passionate about learning new technologies
- You’re tech agnostic and open to working with and learning different things
- You have a passion for understanding the Operating system layer
- You’ve got web application server experience
- Experience managing current database technologies
- Experience in containerisation technology (Docker, Kubernetes, etc.)
If this sounds interesting and you’d like to have a chat, please click Apply and send across your details. Alternatively, you can get in touch me (Bec Myers) on firstname.lastname@example.org