This successful, technology startup is transforming the way the world sends anything to anyone, anywhere, as well as making incredible, positive impacts on the planet. Today, they are 100% carbon neutral.
They are focussed on uplifting every user on the platform and are working with some of the biggest brands in the market.
As Principal Product Designer, you will be primarily focussed on creating more user friendly experiences with the opportunity to build and hire a team going forward.
What you will be doing
- Lead research and translate the findings into delightful customer experiences
- Be an advocate for the customer and create user journeys maps
- Work collaboratively with Product Managers, Engineers, and the design team to drive the product strategy
- Create a compelling JTBD that drives the team forward
- Conceptualise the future of user integrations
- Be the voice of problem solving through design
What you'll bring
- In-house product design experience
- Strong communicator who is able to clearly articulate the user problem
- Comfortable providing and receiving feedback.
- You are a driver, not a reactive-doer
- Clear appetite for design with an experimental approach
- Opportunity to join a high-performing team that is improving the world whilst having fun along the way.
- Huge focus on mental health and wellbeing activities
- Flexible work arrangements and parental leave
If this sounds like you, then please get in touch with Emma on 0422 055 245 or firstname.lastname@example.org.