Come flex your data muscle…
A leading global finance group, well on its way with regards reporting automation, is looking for an experienced Data Engineer to join its Digital Space Unit.
Working on providing data for the business’ regulatory projects, you will build and process pipelines using industry best practices. Thus, you will need to demonstrate an excellent understanding and knowledge of the business.
Put your DevOps hat on, because that is the angle this role requires as you build and maintain top quality software, and help automate its testing and delivery.
On a role…
You’ll be part of a tight-knit team of 6, reporting to the Lead Engineer as you work independently across the full lifecycle in this dynamic role.
Develop. Deploy. Support.
This is a company and role, that offer excellent growth opportunities, positioning you well for a move into a leadership or Data Architect role.
You, yourself and why?
- Well-seasoned in working across the data engineering space with cloud technologies
- Strong understanding of all aspects of managing data including reconciliations, operations, data governance, extraction with CDC
- It is key that you are well-versed with Java
- Google Cloud technologies (DataFlow, PubSub, BigQuery)
- Tech experience with Kafka, Elastic, Cassandra
This is a business that affords autonomy, progression and is able to move with the times but is also up front when it comes to challenges it faces.
What else do you need to know? Call Anne now on 0448 867 692 or email email@example.com.