Calling all Cloud Engineers, lend us your ears…
A leading global Fintech business is looking for a Cloud Engineer to come in and coordinate some of its key projects and important initiatives.
You’ll be joining the business as they launch an exciting and innovative piece of tech, that is unique to the Australian market. Designed around risk prediction and credit scoring, this new technology supports the growth of small-medium size businesses.
This is a promising opportunity to help build the future. You will report to the Head of Data and Analytics and will be responsible for managing, maintaining, and enhancing the data analytics environment. A leader in its sector, this financial services business boasts US backing, enabling it to be impactful across its Australia-centric market.
On a role…
- Ensure all business partners have the right data to make educated data-driven decisions
- Migration of key work streams to their own cloud-based analytical environment
- Developing and Maintaining cloud solutions in accordance with best practices
You, yourself and why?
- 2+ years of experience as a cloud engineering/data pipeline experience
- Fintech and lending experience is a plus
- AWS or GCP Cloud Infrastructure Experience
- Terraform or similar
- Strong numerical and analytical skills with a strong drive for problem-solving
Hybrid WFH/WFO arrangement.
If you believe you have the skills and experience required for this role, please apply now. Alternatively, you can call David Metcalf on 0492910861 or email your CV directly to email@example.com