An Australian start up that is taking the market by storm and reshaping it's industry! It has recently secured $6.5 million in investment and set to move into the international market this year. They are very much in the high growth stage. A fast paced environment, with great team culture, working with brand new innovative technology and people that truly care about making a difference to lives through tech.
What you’ll be doing
An exciting time to come on board as a Senior or Strong Software Engineer to create the complete a migration of technology and support scaling the platform.
You’ll join the young and collaborate team working through complex and interesting technical problems that’ll hugely impact the products success, whilst building on your experience.
We are just about to launch a full rebuild of the platform, so nice greenfield work to be done.
Opportunity to peer review others solutions, code and support the architecture.
You will own your work, collaborating with other engineers and other stakeholders.
Build new platforms to support our rapid growth.
Architect our subscription system.
Build out new APIs to support our single page apps
Majority of your day will be backend focused but you will get to work across some front end as well.
We are forward thinking and constantly looking for new ways to use tech to make the product better!
Current Tech we are using:
- AWS - EC2, RDS, S3, etc
- PHP - laravel
- VueJS - Server Side Rendering + Single Page App
Core skills for the role:
- Expert PHP skills with strong proficiency on PHP framework Laravel
- Experience working across Ruby (and are able to migrate from this into both PHP and/or Node.js)
- AWS experience (bonus not a must)
- Exceptional problem solving skills
- Team player - able to work independently and collaboratively
- Strong communication skills both verbally and written
- All employee's receive shares in the business
- Budget set aside for Growth and Development for all staff
- Option to work in the office or fully remotely - whatever suits you
- Flexible working hours
- Fun, collaborative and supportive working environment
If you are keen on hearing more about this role or any other opportunities please reach out! Dani - firstname.lastname@example.org or 0435 762 005