Leading the way in personalization and customer experience, this company is one of Australia's favorite brands, scaling to triple the size in 3 years. This business is known for their top class engineers with a diverse Senior Engineering Leadership team.
People are at the heart and soul of this business and they focus on nurturing their talent with career development programme allowing 1 day of their working week to up-skill in the latest technologies. The working culture promotes a flexible working plan for all employees, both in terms of hours and Remote work. The manager for this team is regarded as one of the best within the business.
They embrace cutting edge technologies and are working on everything open-source. The role will begin with an initial 6 months contract with further extensions.
- Working collaboratively across different business units to develop a strong understanding of the testing objectives
- Design and create the automated tests for sprint and regression testing
- Contribute towards continuous improvement of the QA processes & practices
- Participate in Agile ceremonies
- Collaborate with the Developers and write clear bug reports
- Conduct exploratory testing in an Agile environment
- Demonstrable testing experience
- Prior experience in building an automation framework from scratch or contributing to existing frameworks
- Demonstrable experience in Web and API automation
- Experience using Cypress is a plus
If this role sounds right for you, please click Apply and send across your details. Alternatively, you can get in touch with me (Reema Thomas) on 0499332019 or email@example.com