Imagine being part of a global technology company that’s empowering the world to be a better place.
With hundreds of thousands of users across 150 countries, this high growth organisation recently exceeded the billion dollar valuation and is continuing to scale their platform. With a customer driven approach and strong leadership team, their product is improving businesses and positively impacting lives in so many different ways.
As Senior Product Designer, you’ll work with a cross functional team and combine your leadership skills with hands-on design. You’ll have ownership of one or more features and you’ll guide the team towards success, developing best practices. Ultimately, you’ll help shape the product vision and be part of an incredible journey as the business continues to rapidly grow.
The Day To Day
- Create and execute plans for for implementing product features
- Own the end to end design process from ideation, research, wireframing and prototyping
- Collaborate with Product Management, Engineering, User Research and Marketing teams to help define the product strategy
- Identify user requirements and creatively solve complex problems
- Present solutions to stakeholders and report on project status
- Establish design processes and develop best practices
- You are a true advocate for the customer and passionate about creating experiences that users love
- You are experienced designing across web and mobile apps
- You love to see concepts through to ideation and implementation
- You continuously seek out user feedback and use this data to iterate on the product roadmap
- You enjoy managing multiple priorities and have the ability to maintain strong communication with internal stakeholders
- You’re a natural leader who can provide direction to the team using your deep knowledge of design principles and methodologies.
- Excellent visual and interaction skills
What’s In It For You
- Opportunity to join a rapidly growing technology company where you’ll be highly supported to grow and develop, personally and professionally
- Share scheme to reward your input and impact in the business
- As an employee at this organisation, your health comes first. You’ll be supported with mental and physical health initiatives and the flexibility to work from home
If this sounds like you, then please get in touch with Emma on 0422 055 245 or email@example.com.