As the worlds of bricks and mortar Retail and ecommerce continue to blend, this global Australian icon has embarked on a significant digital and customer transformation.
With an application covering stores info, loyalty, rewards, parking and customer personalization and all utilizing modern tech, this is an excellent opportunity to work in an award-winning environment.
Working in the mobile team, you will build a range of new features and services using Kotlin, design patterns, data modelling and unit testing in a modern Android architecture. You’ll also develop experience working in a highly collaborative agile team, using version control systems like Git.
What your day will look like:
- Design, build, testing, deploy and support new and existing features (owning the complete lifecycle of a feature)
- Peer review code, understanding the impact of overall design choices
- Input into system architecture
- Solve system bugs, performance problems, production issues
- Facilitate communication during software lifecycle e.g. stand-ups, retrospectives, etc.
- Help optimize completion of work
What we love about you:
- You have 4+ years of experience in native Android development in Kotlin;
- You are able to demonstrate experience with data modelling and data structures & UI/Unit tests.
- You have been working with the latest Android Architecture and Android UI; Version control and Design patterns.
- You are a calculated risk taker and challenge thinking.
- You know what information is needed and have courage to make decisions & to communicate with the team.
The entire focus of this business lies in giving pretty much every Australian a great in person, online and mobile experience, so understanding customers needs is at the forefront of everything you will be doing. If you are a driven individual who loves to work with the latest tech stack, I would love to hear from you.
We can work on your application together, reach me out on firstname.lastname@example.org or +61 421 092 064.