Junior Security Consultant - GRC
A leading healthcare company is looking at building their Security Team with a Junior Security Consultant - GRC.
The candidate will be working with internal stakeholders and have a basic understanding of cyber security risk management, governance, policy and process. You’ll be the voice of security working on advisory projects and working closely with the broader GRC team. You could come from a technical background, advisory or consulting background with passion to make your mark in the world of Security.
- Awareness of security standards such as ISO27001, NIST or PCI-DSS
- Knowledge of risk management methodologies;
- Security policy and procedure writing knowledge or experience as they relate to core security artefacts defined in a security framework;
- An interest in business and technical areas in the development of security controls and documentation in preparation for an external audit;
- Experience or understanding of developing technical documentation;
- An understanding of information security tools such as SIEM, EPP, IPS, IDS and GRC Products;
- Support accreditation and compliance activities.
Having worked in a GRC consultant role would be a bonus, but if you’re looking at getting a start within the GRC space and land your first pure security role this role would also be relevant.
I’d be keen to understand how you keep up to date with security, what self development you’ve done in your own time and why security as an industry!
Mikky - 0419 044 837 | firstname.lastname@example.org