A global financial services product company is adding to its Application Support team in the CBD. Their flagship product is used by the majority of the global banks, including all of the major ones in Australia.
Once on-boarded, you’ll provide application support for the platform directly to the customer. You’ll use your experience across L2 support and experience coding in .Net to provide quality support service and ensure customer satisfaction.
What you’ll bring to the role:
- Experience in providing application support and attending to customer queries
- Development experience using .NET, ideally mostly of C#, ASP.NET 4.5, XML
- Ensuring support requests are managed and resolved within the agreed service level agreement (SLA)
- Strong experience working with the Database preferably SQL server
- Experience in administration and troubleshooting
- Working with customers both remotely and on client sites, directly as incident owner or supporting local Customer Support team in a mentor capacity
- Bug fixing, and application of fixes to production and non-production environments
We are looking for someone who has prior Level 2 support experience working with .Net based Web applications & has good experience in coding using the .Net framework.
If you are interested in this opportunity then apply to this role or alternatively you can give me a call or drop me an email - 0499 332 019 / firstname.lastname@example.org