This unique business has created an AI driven analytics system designed to analyse, and provide recommendations to shape the retail industry. Each system is designed and developed in-house; with extremely complex software on the back-end, these guys use the most advanced machine learning techniques to provide valuable and one-of-a-kind suggestions for their global customers in retail space.
Working in a close-knit team, you will have a lot of ownership over the quality process and new product build. You will be working closely with the engineering and data science team, and 2 QA’s championing their automation across front-end and backend. The fact that the company is working in such a high-demand industry means that they are happy to use best of breed technology to stay ahead of the market.
You will need to be an autonomous and analytical QA Engineer to complement the team and add to their unique product offering. Considered an expert in your field, you will take ownership over the quality aspects of the application, develop and manage existing test plans, build the automation frameworks with a focus on CI/CD and release management. This is a unique data-driven environment, so ideally you already have experience working with data and use some of the data focused technologies.
Core skills and experience:
- At least 3 managing and building automation frameworks
- Ideally strong technical knowledge and hands on coding/scripting with Python or JS
- Proven experience in testing product and platform within a highly scalable data-rich environment
- Good understanding of CI/CD pipelines, Jenkins, TeamCity, Unit testing etc.
- Strong experience with Selenium or Cypress
- Strong communication skills are crucial
If you are interested hit apply or contact Ronny on 0448 808 848 or send an email to email@example.com